Friday 21 October 2011

Precious Beginnings GIRL and it's back.

Yikes, it's been a week since I last posted- that SUCKS huh? phew, sorry but between hectic storms(hail that damaged my car- boo hoo!!), playing nurse and grabbing precious little PC time, I just haven't made it here to chat- *slapping hands*- lol

AHHH First of all just a HUGE thank you for all your wonderful mails and comments on my Precious Beginnings (boy) Bundle/kit... and WOOHOO, I eventually got the GIRL one finished this week.. lol.

(all images linked)

**************PRECIOUS BEGINNINGS GIRL*********************

Precious Beginnings Girl - the kit

Contains>
25 papers 12x12
54 unique elements

And some close up details:

kb-PrecBeg_G_kit2

kb-PrecBeg_G_kit3

And of course the EXTRA's to co-ordinate with the kit ;-)

Precious Beginnings Girl Milestone Tags

Contains>
14 PNG Milestone Date tags @ 300ppi


Precious Beginnings Girl Word art

Contains>
10 PNG Baby Boy word arts @ 300ppi


Precious Beginnings Girl Wordy Bits

Contains>
40 PNG Word strips @ 300ppi

ALL 20% off this weekend ONLY.

BUT……………………………………………………………..

You can GRAB the BUNDLE @ 40% off

Precious Beginnings Girl - Bundle

Bundle contains:
Full kit:
25 papers 12x12
54 unique elements

Wooden Bead Alpha:
1 Full wooden bead Alpha

Milestone Date Tags:
14 PNG Milestone Date tags @ 300ppi

Word Art:
10 PNG Milestone word arts @ 300ppi

Word Strips:
40 PNG Word strips @ 300ppi

++++++++++++ FREE with the BUNDLE Purchase +++++++++++++++

folder

Milestone DATE WHEEL.
In both PNG and PSD with editable type and date rings.

I also have an EXTRA 10% off coupon for you today too - Just insert the code into the "discount Coupon" box once you have logged in at checkout.

CODE: 10ExtraOct

And some absolutely stunning beautiful inspirational pages to look at from my wonderful CT team.

bed_li10 By Bekah

Fonnetta By Fonnetta

wench By Kristine

20102011 By Renee

Karen By Karen

And a set of Brag Book Pages by Jodiann.

kb-pre13 little miss Caden playing in a box with her teddy's- lol

kb-pre14

kb-pre16 These beauty's are Candace's Grand Daughters which she photographed herself ( link in side bar) - aren't they gorgeous!!

pjk-ba11 By Paula

And like with my "boys Bundle" the talented Miss Loucee when and made a full BB album! Just WOW!

lcc_ba10

lcc_ba11

lcc_ba13 WOW WOW WOW WOW!

check out Loucee's store for the full Envelope Keepsake Album "template" just for you on sale at PickleBerryPop and Digiridoo.

kb-babygirl_web And My page of little Caden ;-)

And my darling sister GS Creations ( who I will see in a few hours- woooohooooo!) has some brand new stunning layered PSD doodles/templates on SALE in her SugarHillco store @ 25% off too:

gs_jollly_hoho_cu_layered_doodles Jolly Ho-Ho CU Layered Doodles

gs_giftbox_culayered_doodles Gift Box CU Layered Doodles

Aren't they gorgeous!!

**********************it's BACK************************

Ok seriously, besides the nagging and all the mails and messages I have received about my old colour challenge at DSO, I've missed it too, and we badgered Bunny into getting a forum up to play our favourite Challenges! lol.

SO YES, it's BACK!!

KimB's Colour Challenge at BunnyCates.com (http://bunnycates.com/community/index.php) bloody live writer will not link type at the moment- need to redo here- BLAH! lol

kb-CC_Nov11

Come and join in the fun with a bunch of super friendly girls and get this posting gift for playing with and a few "surprises" too ;-)

I also have a QP FREEBIE for you today with the Precious Beginnings GIRL Bundle-

folder You can GRAB it HERE.

http://www.4shared.com/file/v8pzJJeS/kb-preciousBeg_girlQP1.html

Well I've scheduled this post and have NO clue if it's going to work! BWHAHAHAHA.

Hope you all have a stunning weekend, I know I'm going to have a ball playing with miss Caden later. YAY!

Hugs and Loves

10 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Kim..your Precious Beginnings kits are ADORABLE!! So Sweet and I know you put a LOT of loving care into them too.:) LOVE them both!! The layouts are AWESOME and I Thank you soo much for sharing your CUTE QP with me.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

katkreations said...

your work is amazing! i love looking at your beautiful art!

Aloha227 said...

OMG!!! I'm sooooo excited about the Precious Beginnings GIRL kit!!! Off to go & buy it now :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Fereebie - LianeZ

Dinphy said...

Ooh, it's a gorgeous kit girl! I have to get used to the green, as somehow that's not 'my' color, but I STILL love it! :)
The LO's by the girls are amazing, a joy to look at!

Ow, and a big WOOHOO for having the colour challenge back! *Doing the happy dance* Hope to find some time!

Dannethia said...

OMG!!! This is stunning!!! Thank you so very much for designing this. I just purchased the bundle. Thank you for the qp also.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby girl kit!! Thanks very much for sharing this beautiful quick page.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Being Mrs Miles said...

Goodness Kim,

This kit is just stu-nning!! I am dancing in anticipation of playing with this kit - I'm making a collection of Boy/Girl cards and these will be soooo handy.

I am wowwed by the super quality of your graphics - you really know how to pull it all together. I'll come back and let you know when I've created something with this lovely kit.

Speaking of which - I JUST posted a card on my blog which I created using the Boy kit - wooo wooo, will email you too.

Hope you have a super creative week.

Love,
Mrs Barbs

Arlene said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous QP. Love this kit.