My Personal Use digital products are designed for your own personal use and are Scrap for Hire (S4H) and Scrap for Others (S4O) friendly.
- use my products for any small home based business, such as scrap for hire, photography etc. provided that you only offer a flattened .jpg image or print to your customers. You are not allowed to provide your customers with any layered PSD file or individual png element files.
- use my products to create layouts for your own personal use and upload them to online galleries or submit them to printed magazines as long as proper credit is given to Kim Broedelet
- print your layouts using my designs for personal use, to create hybrid projects or to make personal gifts.
- use these products for personal web or blog design.
- make one copy of these graphics for backup purposes only.
- use these images and claim them as your own.
- use my designs for professional web, or blog design.
- print and redistribute these images for profit.
- make Quick Pages or templates with my products and offer them for sale or free under any circumstances.
- resell, share or make available these images for use or distribution – separately or in the original designed format.
- use these images for obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or for any other purpose that is prohibited by law.
These products are sold with a limited Commercial Use license for Digital Scrapbooking Designers, crafters and small-scale graphic and web designers only.
Please read the following TOU here carefully for licensing and usage options.
For any further questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org